Uploaded image for project: 'User Directory'
  1. User Directory
  2. UD-119

Inconsistensy in search results and graph

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 2.0.0
    • Fix Version/s: 2.4.0
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      4.1RC1

      Description

      This one is quite difficult to reproduce.

      Sometime, after a creation/modification, the search result does not return all org-units, and the graphical view display more than the search (but not always all that have been created)

       

      I got it twice :

      1) when I got issue UD-118

      After that, 2 units were not displayed anymore in the search result, and even less in the graph.

      (6/8 in search, 4/8 in graph)

      (and after a reboot, New 2 and 3 were not displayed in search anymore, New 1 was displayed with language = en, and the graph did not change)

       

       

      The other time, I had an error in search because solr was not launched so I restarted everything (tomcat & solr) and got 3 items in search and 8 in the graph

      (same data as previous screenshot but there were no relations between New 1, 2, 3 and 4)

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              Unassigned
              Reporter:
              pgros Pierre Gros
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated: